Overview of PASRR Compliance of PASRR Level I Screenings, PASRR Level II Summaries, Service Matters & PathTracker+
Please join us on Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. CST for an Iowa PASRR Technical Assistance webinar, as part of our continuing education series. This webinar will offer an in-depth overview of some of the many ways that it is possible to address compliance and achieve full compliance with PASRR. The discussion will provide guidance on:
• What a Level I Screening is and understanding the Level I Outcomes
• What is a Level II PASRR and how do I review a Level II summary of Findings?
• What are the most common Level I Compliance Issues?
• What are the most common Level II Compliance Issues?
• What is a Status Change PASRR and how does submission of them impact compliance?
• What is Service Matters and how does it relate to achieving compliance?
• How do DHS/Maximus/DIA and others review NF Care Plans for PASRR compliance?
• How and when we do we need to Implement and verify that Discharge Planning is occurring?
• Attendees will learn to identify many ways that one can be non-compliant with PASRR